Thursday, May 10, 2007

My 1st attempt.

Its been a while since things are somewhat normal in my life.
Sometimes I wish to travel in time to fix some things that need to be fixed, but then I think that the best way to fix those things is by fixing them now before they get broken.
That is why I'm writing. A few months ago, writing songs or poems were the normal thing to do, at least for me. But I don't know why I just got afraid of doing that, of showing my emotions. I guess that at sometime I felt like I was plagiarizing other people's thoughts. I didn't want to feel that way so I stopped. If you Google me you will find a couple of other blogs I used to write. Names like Callejón 35 or Cocktail represented me on the web and on Blogger.
I'm looking for a fresh new start...
Everything was so simple back then... I just had to log on and let my thoughts flow through my hands and write and then press Publish. I want that back. This is my 1st attempt.

No comments: